Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Backdrop/Wallpaper images

• 11-10-2000 10:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

I know this question has been asked at some stage in the boards.ie history, but these things change, and now we have the Art board (yay!) ... so... what do people use for their computer screen wallpaper images?

I suggest posting with thumbnails, as I've done below ...

My own current ones are...

@ work:

celticcrosssmall.jpg - click for full size version (229Kb)

@ home:

shedinfieldsmall.jpg - click for full size version (248Kb)

biggrin.gif

Bard
    _____
    -me-

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

They are nice.
    I usually change it by the week as i come across some good images. Current one is a sketch from Tim Burton for Nightmare before christmas
    nbcart2.jpg

[This message has been edited by LittleFigment (edited 11-10-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

oooh Kewl!
    Very nice.
    I've this exelent 3d pic for both my werk and home desktops. Got it off www.spacebattles.com
    suburbsthumb.jpg
    donno how to link pics smile.gif
    Full jpeg
    here

Advertisement