Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback please.

Options
  • 07-06-2005 2:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭

New site I made in the last few hours, this is the 1st site i've made so I dont think its a horrible attempt. Any and all feedback would be appreciated, I know there's not much colour or pictures but they are to come.

Tell me whats wrong with it so I can make it better! Thanks.

http://www.northdublinmarshals.com

p.s thanks to www.letshost.ie for cheap domain name and hosting! all set up within a few hours!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Serbian

I like the logo on the opening page, it's a nice illustration which is a good start. I was disappointed by the interior of the site as when I saw the illustration I got my hopes up a bit. I think it's a little early to really add much more than that as the site is really bare bones; it's just a couple of tables with borders and some text.

It's probably fine for what you are trying to do however. This is more a site for a group of friends who will be going to look a photos of the team or checking when the next fixture is etc. It doesn't need to be of a particularly high standard.

Good luck with the rest of the site.

Advertisement