Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL BB in Dublin 8

• 07-06-2005 9:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

I know I am reviving an old post but before I contact those bastards, I am just wondering has anyone had any issues in the Dublin 8 area with NTL BB since last Thursday and this morning?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭CodeMonkey

yeah and goto http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=264172

I rang up the tech support last night again and they told me they'd hopefully have it fixed today so will see what happens when I get home later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭stoneroses

Ph3n0m wrote:
    I know I am reviving an old post but before I contact those bastards, I am just wondering has anyone had any issues in the Dublin 8 area with NTL BB since last Thursday and this morning?

Really now ... Such language is not appropriate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

Mine has been fine here for a few days. Temple Bar side of Christchurch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

my BB Max connection speed has gone up and down brutally these few days.. again... and this is not the first time i'm bitching about it here.. :D

in IFSC here but think mine might be in the same exchange / proxy or watever they call it... by looking at my IP dns resolution it is pointed to something like cpc0-inch0-0-0-cust0.dbln.cable.ntl.com . that inch probably means inchicore, D8...

anyway, reading on my cable modem doesn't change much. it's probably sthing at their end or sbody around hv been sucking and dloading like hell all week.

Downstream Receive Power Level : 4.36 dBmv
    Downstream SNR : 35.14 dB
    Upstream Transmit Power Level : 55.25 dBmv

the values were similar when my connection was at reasonably we call 3mpbs line.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

• Advertisement
Advertisement