Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone else doing home ec and geog???

Options
  • 07-06-2005 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭

4 full days!?!?! what is that all about!!!! this really sux!!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

4 full days!?!?! what is that all about!!!! this really sux!!!!

What you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

our first 4 days of exams are full ones......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Teehhehe, double english tomorrow and maths and pass irish on thursday and then the rest of the 3 weeks are half days. Hurrah! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭stoopidkid

yeah it sucks alright.. i did the same when i did the leavin 2years ago.. just promise yourself a big treat on friday night..make sure not to cram too much n get to bed quite early.. english is by far the most tiring but once tomorrows exams are over maybe spend ten mins putting away your english stuff.. do this every day when u finish with a subject.. it really lifts your mood when u see the pile growing.. n make sure to eat well.. n i know it'll be hard but try your best to get a good night's sleep tonight.. maybe study til 9 or so then take a nice warm bath/shower n maybe watch some tv or read a book u like.. its all about keping the head at this stage.. try to stay as calm as possible.. good luck.. n remember it really isnt the end of the world if u dont get what u want..it happened to my best friend n she's now happier than she ever would have been if she'd got her first choice.. go n-éirí libh!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Rebel Chick

Hi
    I'm doing home ec and geography too. I feel so doomed! Home ec is such a killer.

• Advertisement

Hi
    I'm doing home ec and geography too. I feel so doomed! Home ec is such a killer.
    tell me bout it!! 2hrs 30 for the honours paper its unreal!!!! plus the fact that the teachers dont even seem to know what they're doing!!!

OMG exactly our teacher hasn't a clue and is absolutely no help. She actually forgot to do five chapters of the book. She hasn't a clue of the course. :mad:

well for home ec poverty unemployment and work are tipped to come up on the elective:social studies and any of the topics from the long questions are very likely to reappear apart from maybe resource management cause it seems to always be the sameish questions

Ya i'm really worried about the short questions though that's always my worst area. I'm praying for rivers question in geog.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Munurty

Yea i'm the same for geog, if rivers or coastal don't come up i am so screwed. Thank god for the handy fieldwork question that always brings me up but don't get me started on the regional Q.

• Advertisement

im avoiding physical geog altogether

Ya the regional is a bit of a mess. I've studied France and Italy but i'm really hoping for Italy.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Munurty

Thats kinda brave isn't it. Most of the other questions are a bit more of a lottery arn't they? you know exactly what to say on physical. What are you doing instead ,ariel photo? I wish i had looked at economic geog earlier cause it links in alot with economics but i only spotted that a few days ago.

im terrible at regional never paid attention lol so planning on cramming that at the weekend!!

yeah the photo found im good at them and i hate physical!!!

Advertisement