Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Luck

Options
  • 07-06-2005 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭

I just want to say "Good Luck" to everyone starting their leaving tomorrow. I sat mine 9 years ago, but I still remember that first day!

Keep calm, don't overdo the post-mortem on the papers, and best of luck

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

just wanted to say thanx!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

good luck everyone from me too, i did it last year and it's not as hard as you think. Just go in there with a relaxed attitude and ye'll be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I need 300 points for my course in DCU, got 260 in mocks, havnt broken me arse but hopefully the exam will be ok and I'll get what I want.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Only 23 hours to go folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭hum

AAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

i wish we had more time but at the sametime i cant wait till its over!

better go study.......(shifty eyes)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Yet I'm surprisingly really relaxed :D , what the hell is wrong with me?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Im like that guy from the Tax returns epiosode of the simpsons .

Running around grabbing piles of paper . Disheveled and lost in the crowd. Help ........me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭trishemurphy

you're over working

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

you're over working

Im on Boards. ......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Thanks everyone, for the good luck wishes and for everyone on the board for their help!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Thanks to the board up till now, i know it helped me and i wish everyone the best!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭Con9903

It's times like these that regret not starting studying 24 hours ago

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Africa wrote:
    Thanks to the board up till now, i know it helped me and i wish everyone the best!

It's also been a huge distraction...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 dossininwork

Good luck everyone and like said before, stay away from the post mortems. They really freaked me out when I sat mine years ago but was ok in the end and I kicked myself for listening to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

When are the exams repeated next year?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Good luck everyone. I don't feel nervous, I generally don't get that nervous but we'll have to wait til tommorrow to see I guess. I only need 300 points and as long as I don't fail anything I don't really care what I get, I just want it to be the 23rd of June so this will all be over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

Good luck everybody, we can do this....its the final countdown do do doooo do......
    we know the stuff, tomorrow's just a case of putting it all on paper....(if only...!), anyways thanks a MILLION to all the help from everyone on this forum for the last while, especially all those hints on the pre's, even though im regretting them now!!

Best of luck to one and all :)

P.S. Dont forget 2fm at 8am tommorro ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 SineadSligo

Ive only registered recently, but ive been visiting the forums the past few weeks!!
    And I must say, all the post relaly make a difference!!

So thanks, and best of luck to all!

God, im scared!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Good luck lads and lassies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

Best of luck to everybody who has been posting here at leaving cert boards forum. AHH can u believe its a matter of hours??? All this build up!!! Thanks everybody for all the help and information thats been shared on the forum, it has helped me and made a difference!

shout out to shyster, africa, fishie, Vainglory, R.D, dimerocks, chillywilly, sarah**, Cherry Pie and anybody else who has helped me with tips or help!

Thank u!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

can ye feel the LOVE in this forum right now?!!

is anyone else hugging their monitor right now?.......no?

.....erm....me neither :rolleyes:

but seriously thanks to everyone and good luck!

a matter of hours and i still havnt started studying.....ah well it was worth it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭deek

Sniff......its the end of our reign over the leaving cert forum. Next year there will be a whole new group of sweaty panicing nerds and lazy dossers who'll try and match our brilliance (it'll never be done) and we'll be there to sympathise and offer sagely advice e.g "never bring up north-southside divide on L.cert forum " sniff.....Good times.
    Thanx a million to everyone for all their help and links and stuff and Good Luck! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

thanx for everything guys!!! and the best of luck to you all!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Camogie Playa

best of luck to everyone here hope ye got on really really well and get what ye wants come august!imagine i only found this website by chance before the pres when i googles predictions!!life would have been kinda boring up to now if i hadnt the board to check everynight after school!!everyones talking as if by tomorrow evening they'll be gone from this place!!,i'll be here up until the 24th!
    well i better go cry in a corner, i'm a very sentimental person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 UncleFester

Thanks for all the luck, help and distraction:)
    good luck tomorrow everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Good luck to everyone!! I hope you all do as well as you need to, and that you'll all get the course you want! Make sure to come back to this board after the results and college offers to let everyone know how it went. Thanks to everyone for their help and advice!!
    Now let's all cross our fingers for Dickinson...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

I have to join in in the luck giving. So best of luck to all. I'm sure we'll all be grand. Anyone i've ever asked, has said its easier when it happens. So here's hoping tommorow gives us a nice paper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭hum

thanks everyone!, good luck :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭newgrange

It's 25 years since I did mine, but I still remember how nervous I was, and there was no need to be so worried in the end.

Best of luck to you all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Good luck.

Advertisement