Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Luck

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

:D Goodluck everyone!! the past week or so has been probably the toughest of our years and will be for some time! i think we all did really well in supporting and giving advice to each other!! thank you all for your laughs and crazy comments over the past few days!! good luck!! we will all BE FINE!! we stress usually over nothing... :cool: and i reckon we will all get what we are looking for!! have a listen to baz lurhman sunscreen and as shyster said dont forget 2fm at 8am tomorrow!! peace out!! goodluck!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭BraveheartGal

hey
    i only joined recently
    but readin all ye're predictions really really really helped me give me a clue as to what to focus on
    and there was nothin better than realisin that im not the only one out there whos screwed
    so with all my heart best of luck tomoro, hope dickinson comes up for all of us! (and theme of revenge!!)
    and to all them poncies who were too cool to come on the boards
    hope you all choke and die!

(blame my aggression on the stress
    i love you really!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

People, good luck tomorrow.
    You won't need it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Sarah** wrote:
    the past week or so has been probably the toughest of our years and will be for some time!

Oops I think I should be worried that I really didn't find it tough, maybe I should have studied more :D ah well it's a bit late now.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

To y'all: best of luck!
    My little brother is starting the LC tomorrow too...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭R.D

Yeah, I can't believe the time has finally come - it's been a pleasure posting on here along all you guys, whether it was helping each other out with the mock exams (thanks Fishie, LOL!) discussing certain subjects in great detail, or just sharing predictions it's all been very much appreciated!

Best of luck to everyone in their exams! And thank you for the shout out randomfella!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Good luck to ye all tomorrow. Hope the paper goes well
    Words of wisdom i can only offer im afraid

Never leave a question blank - you get some marks for writing something but get no marks for writing nothing
    Read and re-read the question and make sure your answering what they asked
    You know more than you think you do so if you can't remember it straight off,leave it and come back to it.
    Try to leave as late as possible even though you may be finished ahead of time. Read your answers and make sure your happy with them
    Never scribble or tippex anything out ,just put a red line through it and they may give you marks even if you were close to the answer.
    smile.gifGood Luck to allsmile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Best of luck all, it was this time last year I did mine and once you get started it's fine.

If you're doing the story on Paper 1, and you're drawing a complete blank after 5 mins - just start writing! A story will come to you as you do.

If you haven't the time to finish an essay, jot down the points and a brief description of what you were going to include - you'll get SOMETHING for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭inflight

Such a sick tummy feeling, 5 hours sleep, woke to the f*cking birds just like yesterday even though I tried to sleep I really did!! So I'm up .. and on Boards.. but you are all reassuring. Here's hoping it goes our way
    all 10,000 or so of us
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Kick some ass! \o/

• Advertisement
Advertisement