Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When you come out of an exam.....

Options
  • 07-06-2005 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭

Well, i usually don't want to know another thing about the paper. Don't want to know where i went wrong, go over it, or anything.You?

When finished an exam... 35 votes

do you have to go over the paper, seeing what you got wrong/right?
    0% 0 votes
    do oyu just leave the paper and not go near it?
    40% 14 votes
    do something else?
    60% 21 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

I dont wanna be all high hopes with "I di really good" and then hear someone going "did you do this?"......
    It always leads to everyone goin "Aw sh1t,i knew id forget somethng!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

christ cianan, that was quick. Though you were meant to be cramming!

Well, thats what i meant...Its hard to cram when i dont have a clue whats to do!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Forget about it, empty all the useless information out of my head and start cramming for the next exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

I don't think I'll go over it after, I don't want to anyway cos it's usually depressing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chicken_food

Alright lads! Personally, i try and stay till the end reading and re-reading my paper hoping for some more info. Once its over as far as i'm concernced its over till august 17th. Iv seen alot of people over analyze their work and it really messes them up for the next exam. The worst is when someone tries to work out their percentage in maths paper 1 so they know what they need to pass in paper. Its sad but iv seen it happen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭Con9903

I stay until the end and read over the whole thing once checking for errors. If it's all good then I should have a minute or two at the end free.

Ah Rowan, the experience is in your hands! So, what your saying is forget about it til august? Love the sig, btw...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

thats what im doing (500 posts^^)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chicken_food

Congratulations cianan on reaching the old 500! There i was thinking i was going to catch up with you. In case i dont see you two,i wish the both of you the best of luck. You've put in the work, done your time, its all smooth sailing from here on out!

• Advertisement

lol, put in the work. Haha, you always make me laugh row!! You've had a go at this before, dont let us down this time man(ps, you also have the experience of knowing what it feels like sitting down for that 1st exam - bastard!) :D

Edit:woooh,500+posts!!! Yipee, i got 3 stars now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

I stay to the end checking and rechecking every single thing pretty much then I leave and don't read the paper again. No point really, only depresses you and makes you lose your confidence for the next exam. I also avoid talking to those people who go on about what answer they had for "Question 4 b) part iii" for the same reasons as above. In retrospect everything is easier so don't look back on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭trishemurphy

i hate analysers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

I just leave the paper and don't look at it again. There's no point in worrying about what you could have done because there's nothing you can do about it after the exam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭the smiley one

i hate analysers

Yes argh!! me too! When I come out, I don't ever want to think about that exam again.........actually I usually don't want the results..........I'd be happy if I never knew my LC results..... (well as long as I got the course I wanted...they could tell me that just so long as they don't tell me my *gulp* points)

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 SineadSligo

I normaly just shove the paper into my bag nad never ever look at it again.

x

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Going over the paper just torments yourself. If its done its done. Personally i chomp down about 20 fags before i reach my car.

Advertisement