Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Voyager 2100 Wireless ADSL Router setup?

• 07-06-2005 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Followed all the instructions, all went fine till I entered my password and user name and the router tried to access the internet. I've checked the username and password, should I have to change any of the advanced settings? Any help or ideas appreciated ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 CuCullen

I am having the same problem. It tries to connect but fails. have you had any luck. Did you buy the router in PC World.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Are ye getting a solid DSL light?
    If yes it is probably a username/password issue.
    Make sure you have "@iolbb" or "@btbb" at the end of your username ie. "username@iolbb".
    Check these settings in the modem config. They should be:
    VPI: 8
    VCI: 35
    Protocol: PPPoE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭daveyjoe

kaizersoze wrote:
    Are ye getting a solid DSL light?
    If yes it is probably a username/password issue.
    Make sure you have "@iolbb" or "@btbb" at the end of your username ie. "username@iolbb".
    Check these settings in the modem config. They should be:
    VPI: 8
    VCI: 35
    Protocol: PPPoE

Yeah, I second that ^^. I've had a Voyager 2100 for over a year and they're great wireless modem/routers. Very reliable, decent range, good value and never had any problems with it.

Advertisement