Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

safe to buy a car here?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

never heard of them.

email them and ask about payment options etc.
    if they say western union up front , steer clear ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭dogz

transfer, just like all the other jap sites, 50% then docs are sent then 50% and car is sent

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭alias no.9

They've been around for quite a while (I remember looking at their website as far back as 1999) and their stock turns over very regularly. It's either legit or a very very elaborate scam.

alias if it was your money would u chance it with them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭alias no.9

I've toyed with the idea a few times but I've never been able to bring myself to part with any more than €4000 for a car making it hardly worth while when the shipping and all the taxes come into play. I keep an occasional eye out on some of these websites but unless I was looking at something for something rare or special (maybe a Galant VR4 at the right price might tempt me), or an unconscionable bargain I don't think I'd be too quick to jump in.

Having said that, if I had decided to do a personal import, I've been keeping an eye on their site for a good few years, I know the stock turns over regularly, they've been around a long time in internet terms, so in that sense I'd trust them more than another site that I wasn't familiar with.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

They dont seem to deliver to Ireland, only caribbean countries, so youd have to email 'em to see if they can arrange delivery to Ireland

yeah i emailed them and selivery is $650

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

They also seem to have UK stock!
    And the prices, considering the dollar, are pretty good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

Yea, thats what i was thinking, the prices with the dollar are pretty tempting alright, pity about the Customs, VAT and VRT once you get it here!

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭DukeDredd

Their prices seem really good actually! Wonder if it's all legit?

• Advertisement
Advertisement