Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Podcasting

• 07-06-2005 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭

So I was looking around Howstuffworks.com and I saw they had a feature on podcasting. I didn't know what they were on about so I read it. It seems like a really catchy idea that could become as popular as blogging and the like.

So do any of you podcast or have you ever tried it?

Any opinions on the subject?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

If you like radio and iPods, then you'll probably like podcasting :) But it's not just for iPods, you can download past radio shows from many sources now onto your PC or laptop. The BBC have a number of programmes available as podcasts.

This is the first stage onto video versions of podcasts, or what some people term micro local television where people will be putting up home movies, local TV 'shows' etc for you to download.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

Is it possible to get HHGTTG original show on podcast?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭drrnwbb

Steveire wrote:
    Is it possible to get HHGTTG original show on podcast?

all you have to do is find it in mp3 format and copy that to your mp3 player. "podcasting" wouldnt be needed in this case.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 karlvin

Hi All , there is an mp3 show available on the web on Irish music which is put out every 2-3 weeks. It's not podcast as such but same idea ,
    www.podcastie.com

Advertisement