Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Getting some lessons

Options
  • 07-06-2005 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭

I'm gonna be getting some driving lessons soon and was wondering who are the best? I'd like somewhere with easy going instructors.. and not too expensive.. Maybe €30 / lesson or so
    Is Irish School of Motoring any good?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭preilly79

ism are ok. i took my first lessons with Lusa from the raheny branch.

im now taking pre-test lessons with the Naas school of motoring and the instrctors are very very good.

also, get a number for a driving school called Mini-Driver (finglas), all their lessons are given in mini coopers! and the instructor there, Sean/John, is pretty good too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Thanks - I think I'm gonna go with one from the Independent School of Motoring recommended by a friend,

Ah I wouldn't take lessons in a mini cos I'll be driving a much bigger engine car..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Go down to Modello park and get a lesson, I had a lesson there a week before my test and it was the best thing I ever did...!! :eek:

seriously I thought the ISM were very good...

Advertisement