Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES5 confirmed for PSP

Options
  • 07-06-2005 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭

eurogamer.net

Well thats me sold on the PSP. Shame about the DS, im sure they'll get it albeit many months later.

Note the coverart for PES5(PS2) on play.com :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Portable Pro Ev eh.
    May have to get myself a PSP.
    Well I'll need a job first but anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

mmm terry's chocolate orange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Wexfordman2005

Anyone got a towel? legend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Always on the cards really. One of the first gameplay footage movies I saw for the PSP was Pro Evo. Made me want one just for that, but now I dont think I'll be too bothered until the price drops. :)

Still, good news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Thraktor

SofaKing wrote:
    Shame about the DS, im sure they'll get it albeit many months later.

Actually, not only was Winning Eleven confirmed a while back for the DS, but Konami has actually been featuring it on their list of online games for the console since Nintendo unveiled their WiFi service, so hopefully we'll be seeing first-rate conversions of the series to both consoles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Having played FIFA 2005 or 2004 can't remember which on an N-Gage and finding it enjoyable, I think this should be pretty damn great. Does a PSP have an analogue stick on it? I think I would go for a DS and WE instead, cheaper option.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

And you could use your DS pen to pinpoint your crosses too! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

just makes me want one even more! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Thraktor

SofaKing wrote:
    And you could use your DS pen to pinpoint your crosses too! :)

Yeah, I'm really interested to see how they make use of the touch screen. I wouldn't really expect them to use it as a main control method (although it could be interesting), as that'd sort of take away from it being Winning Eleven/PES. Here's hoping they go with a standard control scheme and put the game on the top screen, leaving the touch screen for on-the-fly formation changes and the like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

will pro evo 5 on the ps2 have online play? that is something that would make it perfect

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

It will yes. (99.9% at this stage anyway)

Lets just hope it doesn't have the related charges for use of the Konami servers that WE8:LE has in Japan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Lets hope they sort out the multiplayer mode on the PC version!

Advertisement