Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teedra Moses

Options
  • 07-06-2005 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Has anybody heard this girl? I copped her album a few weeks ago and it's hot. Kinda old school R&B. It's a real fresh sound. I heard of her years back, back when she was a nobody. I'm so glad to see my girl is doin good.

http://www.teedramoses.com if you're interested ;)

Helz xx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭StevieG

One of my favourite r&b artists of the last couple of years!!!!Loving the album and the singles "You will never find" and "Be My Girl". There's a great bootleg of "You will never Find" sampling Roy Ayers "Everybody Loves the Sunshine" too. Also, check her stunning duet with Raphael Saadiq on his new track "I Want You Back". Major repsect for creating a thread on Teedra Moses!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Helzeena

Aww that's so cool that you like her Stevie :D

I looove "You'll Never Find". I remember hearing it back in August 2003. I kept tellin everyone about her and they were all like "Who?!". My fave tracks on the album are "No More Tears" and "Complex Simplicity".

This girl is hot! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭StevieG

For sure!!!!! She's also writing for Mary J Blige and Macy Gray at the moment and 'You will never find" is getting re-released and featured on Queen Latifah's huge new Hollywood movie "Beauty Shop" so it could be her year!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Helzeena

Ooh man that's hot! :-)

Yeh she's written for alot of artists. She did a track called "Still In Love" for my girl Nivea, and I didn't realise til last week!

Advertisement