Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marking Schemes

Options
  • 07-06-2005 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭

I noticed that on the examinations.ie website you can look at the marking schemes of the different papers.
    I realise that it's intended for the examiners, but it's kind of interesting to see how the marking is broken down in the different sections, and also to see what kind of things they're looking for.

I was quite curious to see for Irish, but alas, the marking scheme is in Irish. :rolleyes:

Anyway, 'tis here if anyone is curious.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭Strokesa

Hmmm...interesting....
    I dont get why they put things in irish...its the same with the irish less stress more success book IF I SPOKE IRISH FLUENTLY I WOULD NOT HAVE BOUGHT THE BOOK!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

It gets you used to the language and helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Tis for the students actually PFM, lets you see what they look for, where to pick up marks, etc. THey're invaluable for stuff like TD and physics at LC level

Advertisement