Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorola V3

Options
  • 07-06-2005 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,946 ✭✭✭✭

I've got an upgrade on vodafone and looking for a small phone to use when I don't need all the features my I-Mate Jam offers, plus the other half will probably end up using it mostly so I was looking at the Motorola V3 and was wondering if anyone has used one and what they think of it.

I had a Motorola Startac back in the day and I swore I'd never buy another Motorola phone after been without it for nearly 2 months due to repairs, but I'm sure they have improved over the years.

Apologies if a simalar thread excists, but I searched the last 10 pages and couldn't see one.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭elderlemon

irish1 wrote:
    I've got an upgrade on vodafone and looking for a small phone to use when I don't need all the features my I-Mate Jam offers, plus the other half will probably end up using it mostly so I was looking at the Motorola V3 and was wondering if anyone has used one and what they think of it.

I had a Motorola Startac back in the day and I swore I'd never buy another Motorola phone after been without it for nearly 2 months due to repairs, but I'm sure they have improved over the years.

Apologies if a simalar thread excists, but I searched the last 10 pages and couldn't see one.

Cheers

Just got one for my wife. She likes it, I hate it. I use a 6630 and I find the moto user interface to be as horrible as ever - no consistancy and you get a sore thum trying to get to basic options. Having said that - if all you want is a phone to make/take calls and send/get text messages then its perfect. Its small size makes it really easy to carry and the battery seems to last for at least 3 days. Plus my better half also says its got the "bling" factor!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,946 ✭✭✭✭Villain

elderlemon wrote:
    Just got one for my wife. She likes it, I hate it. I use a 6630 and I find the moto user interface to be as horrible as ever - no consistancy and you get a sore thum trying to get to basic options. Having said that - if all you want is a phone to make/take calls and send/get text messages then its perfect. Its small size makes it really easy to carry and the battery seems to last for at least 3 days. Plus my better half also says its got the "bling" factor!!
    Cheers elderlemon, this might just get me the brownie points I need for a few rounds of golf :D

Advertisement