Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problem with home ent system

Options
  • 07-06-2005 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Hopefully somone here will be able to help me

I have a panasonic SA-MT1 home cinema system and everytime i put a DVD in it says "this disc cannot play in your region , the laser is ok because it'll still play audio cds. and it doesn't even work when the dvds are region free. there doesn't seem to be a factory reset or any thing like that.

If it's a software problem is there any way of fixing it?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Firstly id need to know if your player is mutiregion or region 2, where did you buy it?

If your player is R2 or multiregion, it may be a software fault, in saying that are you using R2 dvd's.

But if your problem is'nt solved, i think you should bring it back to where you got it and get a new unit or contact Panasonic for a service.

Advertisement