Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Believe it or not....

Options
  • 07-06-2005 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭

we've done a book in english that isnt on the course!!! its listed in less stress more sucess as being on for the comparitive this year but when the teacher eventually doublechecked it like 2 weeks ago she discovered it wasnt!! this was the one she spent the most time on because she liked the author its just so annoying knowing all about that book (lies of Silence by brian moore) and not being able to answer on it luckily though we've another story and the film to fail back on!! and seeing as im doing pass, im hoping it'll go ok!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭captain_frances

Hate that!
    Well, at least you didn't have to do Playboy of the Western World.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

That sucks :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭Con9903

we did silas marner, boring bastard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Ah. Its not that sh*t. Was it your single study?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 SineadSligo

Silas marner is the worst book ever!!!!!!!!!!

I swear on my own life right now-ive not read the book.
    I was in forthe first chapeter, then never bothered going in for the rest of it.

However when I was 10, we rented out "A simple twist of fate" - steve martins in it, and from what I hear its quite a similar storey... so heres hoping!!

x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

no as part of comparitive

Advertisement