Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kemal And Roberto

• 07-06-2005 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭

is roberto being too hard on kemal, has he got a grudge?
    and is he generally two faced? he always will have an argument with someone and then immediatly apologise and be all friendly after... :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Nah, I think Roberto's an honest guy and the whole argument over Kemal not telling his parents he was gay would have been avoided if Kemal hadn't kept going on about it. I don't know about the whole apoligising thing but it seems that the person mainly guilty of that is Kemal (he ALWAYS does it). Maybe Roberto actually is regretful after he has arguments.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,004 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Kemal is the biggest d1ck the BB house has ever seen! Roberto is a bit of an oddball but so far I have found no reason to actually dislike him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Roberto is my fav, i think hes cool.
    I dislike Kemal he's too over the top and he keeps trying to focus the attention on him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

Roberto is great, he's trying to be grown up about the whole thing, but Kemal is just a muppet, when they were in the loft the other day and Roberto tried to talk it out with Kemal, Kemal started all this, none of your business, but he was so in your face it would have driven me to slap him one....
    And I'm guessing his parents totally knew he was gay, how could they not, truely?

Advertisement