Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

External Candidate Question

Options
  • 07-06-2005 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭

I'm registered as an external candidate for the exmas and I'm in a last minute panic about what I need to bring with me tommorrow.

I kno wI have to bring my passport or ssome other form of ID, but in the handbook I have it say ID CARD. I can only pressume this includes a passport because I wasm't sent anything by the department to use as a form of ID.

Also the only thing I have with my exam number on it is the letter I was sent with my exam number and the PIN that let's me get my results over the net or phone. Is this all I need to have with my exam number on it because it's the only thing I have.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

The following are acceptable:
    • Driving Licence
    • Passport
    • Garda I.D.
    • Student Identity Card
    You will also have to sign an E10A form at the start of each exam. This is to check signatures. You don't need to bring anything else other than I.D.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Shamrok wrote:
    The following are acceptable:
    • Driving Licence
    • Passport
    • Garda I.D.
    • Student Identity Card
    You will also have to sign an E10A form at the start of each exam. This is to check signatures. You don't need to bring anything else other than I.D.

Do I ned to bring something with my exam number on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

No, the superintendant in your centre will have your number. Go to him/her at the start. He/she will show you where you are sitting after you sign the E10A. Good Luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Shamrok wrote:
    No, the superintendant in your centre will have your number. Go to him/her at the start. He/she will show you where you are sitting after you sign the E10A. Good Luck!

Thanks a lot.

Advertisement