Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Any wankel fans about? :D

Options
  • 07-06-2005 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

Im quite a rotary fan I was wondering if there are many owners about on here?

I have an RX7 series 3, which is currently being rebuilt for me in NZ where I've just come back from.

Any rotary owners on here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

They seem to have a 'thing' for wankel engines in NZ!
    I saw quite a few RX7's out there last year.

Also spotted one for sale on the road between Monasterevin and Abbeylix a few weeks ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Easily_Irritated

Yea, i know there all over the place. I meet 6 ppl out there with em and I wasn't even trying.

There very sexy cars tho! Specially the likes of the RX8.

Did it have any details of the rx u saw for sale?

*sigh* just realised my wankel typo :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

I saw the RX7 for sale when I was heading to Durrow Classic Car Show on 10th April. The car was parked beside the road with a sign on it. I didn't stop to look. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Silvera.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

My old boss back in the 70's when I was working during my student days had an NSU Ro80 ... anybody remember those ??!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

Silvera wrote:
    I saw the RX7 for sale when I was heading to Durrow Classic Car Show on 10th April.

For some reason I thought you had an RX7, Silvera. Probably cos there's a guy on Octane.ie called Silver7 with one :)

Easily Irritated - it might be worth having a shufty over in octane.ie.

• Advertisement
Advertisement