Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

lesley :mad:

• 07-06-2005 8:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭

can anyone tell me why lesley hasnt got any bad press yet,her and craig seem to be hell bent on making sam's life a living hell.I know sam hasnt shown her true colours yet but they should back off and give her a chance,doing this to her will make her stay in her shell even more......people are such b!tches....get lesley and craig outa there..... :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Yeah, Sam's getting it pretty hard for someone who hasn't done anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Perhaps that's why she's getting a hard time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

No, no, I mean hard from Lesley and Craig.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Was she not getting all this grief because she was being a bitch herself?

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

sam is a hyena.....the girl deserves everything she gets. all she does is that stupid laugh and wear a bikini. sam out on friday!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭c3van5

if you check out the official channel 4 boards you will hear so many people who depsise lesley

one said "lesley out - cut off the head and the rest of team britney will die"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭mobileplaza

the state of her! her bloody voice does me head in!! she should leave my sam alone!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Never thought I would be posting in the big brother board but here are my thoughts anyway. The little group that Lesley is in really reminds me of my school days. There was an almost identical group of people, including the loud mouth bully with tits hanging out ( Lesley ), the quiet boring follower ( cant remember her name ) & the campy camp guy. Lesley is picking on Sam because she is jealous of her. I would say that she went into the house expecting to be the best looking girl when in fact shes probly the ugliest. So she takes this out on the pretty girls except she knows Saskia & mokowsi wont sit there and take the abuse so she goes after Sam.

Sam may not be the brightest or most interesting person in the world but she hasnt done anything to deserve that bullying. Lesley is a wench.

Advertisement