Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiator Fri+sat

Options
  • 07-06-2005 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

RADIATOR comes at you twice this weekend down in eamonn dorans...on fri 10th we see the brilliant STONE OCEAN make a celebratory return to dublin after a mammoth tour of the uk and ireland..3rd on the bill on the night are radiator favourites pure balls to the wall rockers STILLROOM..2nd up are the excellent HOBO'S APPRENTICE, formerly UNDERSIDED it's the lads first return to RADIATOR in over a year, while kicking everything off are RADIATOR newcomers ESKIMO CONVENTION...also on the night as an extra bonus to the punters the lads from www.cpu.ie will come down to have a dj battle to the death against myself and a few secret guests spinning for RADIATOR.....sat night then sees one of the most important bands in dublin at the mo,the fantastic KOPEK headline,check them out on www.kopekmusic.com ,up before the boys are belfast pure punkrockers THE SHAKES, fresh from their much coveted slot at the tennents festival in derry...also on the night are the brilliant INVOCATION and TALLARICO.....both gigs are 8eu in,7 with a flyer or by texting radiator to 0863908829.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭asp

I recommend Kopek. They're great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Yep. I agree.
    xm

Advertisement