Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possibility of BOARDS.IE Golf Society?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭stringy

Well I'll play too. Im new to this boards.ie lark but Im spending most my time on this golf one. I'm in Swords and have transport. Greater Dublin area would be good. H/cap 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭IrlDigi

I'm interested as well..... no offical handicap, but 24 is about right.

Dublin, Swords......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Dman_15

Right,
    Lets aim for the 1st sep.

We seem to have 20 or so willing to go.

Please post details of your local clubs so we can choose one. I'm not in Dublin and dont fancy ringing every club. I cant arrange this on my own.

On Sunday night we can see what options we have from what gets posted here and make a decision.

Ps I'll need a lift from busaras to the club of choice please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Bamby21

Id be interested, could get like 2 others if dates suit. We all round 22 years young from Cork.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭THEFRIDGE

Yeah Would Be Interested Myself..transport Is An Issue Living In Lucan/leixlip Area

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭pukeohontas

i'd love to play as well.....i also work shift, so some days may not suit.....

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭bmurphy8177

Id love to join a boards Golf society. Its a great idea!
    Read all the posts with interest and there seems to be a lot interested in the idea.
    Ive no handicap yet but working on it and travel would not be a problem for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 168 ✭✭Jeffm587

I would deffo by interested, no handicap yet!. Drumcondra based. Is it too late in the year to get this going?

Advertisement