Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Luck

Options
  • 07-06-2005 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭

Good luck to ye all tomorrow. Hope the paper goes well
    Words of wisdom i can only offer im afraid

Never leave a question blank - you get some marks for writing something but get no marks for writing nothing
    Read and re-read the question and make sure your answering what they asked
    You know more than you think you do so if you can't remember it straight off,leave it and come back to it.
    Try to leave as late as possible even though you may be finished ahead of time. Read your answers and make sure your happy with them
    Never scribble or tippex anything out ,just put a red line through it and they may give you marks even if you were close to the answer.
    smile.gifGood Luck to allsmile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

Good luck, later on today guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

good luck to all the people who are doing the Junior Cert on these boards that helped me put my worry aside. I owe a lot to you. Thanks and good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Yeah, g'luck everyone!

This time tomorrow, I'll be like... a seventh done my Junior Cert. W00t.

... And now I'm wondering why the hell I'm on the computer right now...

*eats toast, runs, becomes one with Shakespeare*

Advertisement