Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good luck!

Options
  • 07-06-2005 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭

Hope the mods won't mind this, wasn't sure where to post but just to achieve a wider audience I thought here was most appropriate!

A good luck and all the best to those of you in the same boat as myself starting the Leaving Cert tomorrow!

And c'est la vie!

Regards

ftg

:D

EDIT: And of course ye of the Junior Cert nature, my apologies for the exclusion!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Djddd1

Thanks, But I'm doing the junior and aperently it is easy. Good luck to you and the leaving!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Wet your bed

I hope you all fail :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Thats nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Yeah good luck to you all doing the Leaving, ive a cousin doing it tomorrow, so keep the faith all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,194 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Good luck...what are you doing reading forums though? tsk tsk.

I'd hate to be doing my Junior/Leaving again *shudder*

• Advertisement

Oh yeah I guess I should turn off the old computer and get some study done........

Meh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

I figured my best option was a day of relaxation today, hittin the sack shortly, thanks Sparky_S and RobertFoster!

I figured my best option was a day of relaxation today, hittin the sack shortly, thanks Sparky_S and RobertFoster!

Yeah lots of sleep and water.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Wet your bed

It's actually nothing to get worked up about, you will see when you read the papers and realise that it's all familiar. I certainly wouldn't get in a sweat over it if I was doing it again.

(Not that I was aiming for high points anyway)

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Well it is a competition so good luck to me and feck the rest of ye!

Ah no, its only a matter of hours now, hope it goes well for everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah... best of luck all! Hope all goes well...!

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭seo-ireland

If ye do well Sparky_S's future wifey will do housecalls

Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Ida

Don't worry about it. If you mess it up, just leave the country and fake it on your CV - no-one's gonna check. Anyway, in a few years, your Leaving Cert won't count for much, it'll be what you did afterwards mostly... Future employers will probably only want to see what subjects you did and whether you totally failed or not.

College is over-rated until you're older and able to actually study there rather than use it for a social life. My advice: get the best leaving you can within natural reason, then have a ball for at least a year, then study something so that you have college done at least once, then have more of a ball... and by then you should try to figure out what you'd do for free and find out how to make money out of it.. because that's what you really want to do.

Over and out.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,253 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Good luck the lot of ye. My younger brother's doing it this year as well. I probably shouldn't have gotten him drunk so much this year! :(

If ye do well Sparky_S's future wifey will do housecalls

Best of luck

Ill pretend i did'nt see that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

ye also goodl luck to all who did college exams, especially me. we all know the leavin cert isnt important as us college folk! ;) hehe nah only jokin. but i do wish me good luck, coz I'm THAT important!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Good luck to all for maths and irish today.

Advertisement