Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHEW...thought i shud b asleep by now!

Options
  • 07-06-2005 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

was just thinking oh the reccomended advice said i should be in bed early but then i saw you lot on!! thank god!! doing some cramming...just found loadsa notes i forgot i even had..the smile on my face is so funny!! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭<Jonny>

haha funny .. yes.. no sleep now.. everything funny

*craps a hole in the seat of his pants*

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

sounds like your on the coffee like me....hehe....i hope this effect wears off soon...im getting tired from being fidgety....weird...i should prob not make another cup :confused: ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Ive been laughing at nothing all night, i think im getting a bit nervous! Mut continue study-after i get some more tips off here,of course!

Tip: surrender! all is lost! all is lost!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭R.D

I'm off to bed at 11:30am, if I can sleep's another thing LOL!

• Advertisement

so funny...tomorrow is our leaving cert!! its not funny really but god something is happening to me where i find the most serious things funny!! hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

my mother keeps telling me i have some tests starting tomorrow.....news to me!!

well at least urs is talking to you...my mum wont incase she stress's me aparently!! my dad is acting like its a normal day....endurance test he is callin it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭derek27

best of luck to all of you!

do get some sleep though.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Johnerr

forget that notion, this is the leaving cert, just tink in about 35mins it will be the first days of tests, that decide your life,

Lol, i'm only joking, don't get stressed or worry about the leaving cert. Its no big deal, Everyone take it easy, and like me, you will probaly be still up at 2.00am, in your bed trying to sleep. lol

Good luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

away with yas, nothing to see here, move on people......

big day tomorrow, get ur beauty sleep. rte are always filming the 1st day of the leavin and how people got on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭PlayaFlow

oh man , i know that feelin!!....takes me back to 2003!
    relax, youll all do better than you expect ! good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

might stick on dances with wolves again - for comparative - and get into bed soon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

The best of luck to everybody

Go to bed now. Good luck

screw dances with wolves, ordered Man On Fire on sky box office, great film. No doubt will influence my essay in the morning.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Lads, get a decent Nights sleep,

your going to need it...

And Good luck to everyone! i'll see some of you in trinity next year i hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Sarah** wrote:
    so funny...tomorrow is our leaving cert!! its not funny really but god something is happening to me where i find the most serious things funny!! hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

It is funny really :D , weird too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Log off and go to bed now cause once you get in bed it'll prob take a while for you to relax enough to sleep!

Good luck everyone, I hope you all do really well :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Damn. Been in bed since about 12 still cant sleep! Stressed!

Anyway off to try again. good luck all.

• Advertisement

WAKE UP!! Only 8 hours to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Heh, I didn't sleep a wink the night before my first exam this time last year. But I still did pretty well. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Huh I had a great nights sleep last night. :D

Advertisement