Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

do you want to be a part of a documentay on ouija boards?

• 07-06-2005 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

do yo want to be a part of a documentay on ouija boards?

I am a student film maker and am making a documentary on Ouija Boards, If you have anything you would like to add or would like to be apart of it please let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

It'd be a good idea to maybe mention where you might be doing this, why and in what manner. Etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 derekded1985

i will do this all over Ireland!
    i want to record a actual real session!
    i want to interview Priests, People who have done it.
    Peoples storys!
    the history.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

id be up for that, ive done it about 3 or 4 times and every single time jack **** has happened

• Closed Accounts Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Garibaldi

Watching nothing happen. Sounds like good tv. Then again, somebody approved Celebrity Love Island.... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Never done one, but I'd be interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

All, please be careful when giving out your details to somebody over the internet. derekded1985 I have no doubt that you are a decent type but you can never be too careful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Sapien

Have you considered contacting people involved in more structured and sophisticated encounters with the paranormal? There is a page for Paganism on this site, full of people to whom use of a Ouija board is little more than jeuvenile dabbling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭arrietty

Sapien wrote:
    Have you considered contacting people involved in more structured and sophisticated encounters with the paranormal? There is a page for Paganism on this site, full of people to whom use of a Ouija board is little more than jeuvenile dabbling.

Not to mention seriously risky. derekded1985, I presume and hope you're doing your reading. Try the 4-page thread in this forum on Ouija boards, started by daithimac, to get an idea of some people's informed thoughts.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

boards ouija? anyone?
    coincides with boards beers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Y

e
    s

:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ahhh,i even saw a face i swear!... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I've just PM'd Derek, i'm willing to do it if i can get 4 more people from here who i believe arent in it for a piss take.

KatieK - you're my first choice and its not coz ur pretty ... i'm married!
    Zillah - I'm guessing u'd be up for it?

Anyone else? A good mix of men & women would be good .... even a trannie if we can get nadia from BigBrother?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

dublin6th wrote:
    I've just PM'd Derek, i'm willing to do it if i can get 4 more people from here who i believe arent in it for a piss take.

KatieK - you're my first choice and its not coz ur pretty ... i'm married!
    Zillah - I'm guessing u'd be up for it?

Anyone else? A good mix of men & women would be good .... even a trannie if we can get nadia from BigBrother?
    Thats my avatar, I dont actually look like that... Unless youve remote viewed me :D Married too, aw shucks! Hadnt been keen on this, camera shy - but wouldnt mind a get together anyway! Hope Zillah would come on board too, stevenmu and solas would be great but it doesnt sound like their thing. Guys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

nah, not my thing sorry.

Remote viewing ..? ... I'd try it but I'd hate to do it and find you in a compromising situation lol.
    When I say pretty that’s not based on ur avantar (who looks like their anyway?) you're phrasing and language on here is very fem, so you stuck with the pretty tag!

Now flirting aside .... Ouija Boards, so can we say that for a start we have:

Dublin6th (or 6th if you like)
    KatieK (aka KittyKat)

Now Zillah (aka GODZillah) are you in?

Who else?

you sound like a woman katie :)

see its not just me! ... lets Crown KittyKat "Ms.Paranormal 2005"!

Sorry Derek for using ur thread this way, but we'll scare her off if we start a new topic based on her!

"Mrs" paranormal 2005.
    swiss swoo

More like Miss Fortune :( . Now leave it so or Ill post a photo and scare ye all away. Righty ho, back on topic, am more inclined to a meet and greet rather than an ouija session, solas, are you likewise or is it the whole meet irl that you dont want?

have no objections to meet and greet, I only remembered the feile na draoichta was on the other day after glancing through paganism. I'm sure there will be some other oppertunities to meet up with folks.

• Advertisement

solas wrote:
    have no objections to meet and greet, I only remembered the feile na draoichta was on the other day after glancing through paganism. I'm sure there will be some other oppertunities to meet up with folks.
    Forgot about that too.
    Im sure we'll all meet up when destiny decides :)

have started a new thread for a meet & greet not fair on this topic to hog it.

Has Derek been on lately, i'm hopin he's still interested in doing this documentary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

According to internet magic he was on boards yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

I am a student film maker and am making a documentary on Ouija Boards, If you have anything you would like to add or would like to be apart of it please let me know.
    I could do the voice over. I've got a pretty good 'radio' voice and I can make scary 'woooOOOOooo' noises too.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

KatieK wrote:
    Hope Zillah would come on board too, stevenmu and solas would be great but it doesnt sound like their thing. Guys?
    You're right, it doesn't sound like my kind of thing, how did you know :eek:

:)

Seriously though, I wouldn't like to get involved in something like this unless it was something I knew a lot about, I know that wouldn't neccessarily(sp?) be my role in this, but I'd only really be happy if I knew exactly what was going on, and at this stage I wouldn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭mycroft

do yo want to be a part of a documentay on ouija boards?

I'm sensing......I'm sensing, yes it's becoming clear to me.

You, you....yes I see you, having a great future making crap documentaries for sky one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

really mycroft banned from PI adn your starting to play silly games here.
    Post reported to mods, I suggest you read the charter.

Advertisement