Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stuning Debs Dress/Ball Gown

• 08-06-2005 12:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

If anybody is interested I am looking to pass on a fabulous one of a kind ball gown. It's candy pink, with a sequined bustier and flowing bottom. Size 10-12. I cant stress how stunning it is. It was only worn once (during the Rose of Tralee competition) and is in mint condition. It comes with matching shawl and hand pouch. If anyone might be interested or you know someone etc, getin touch! :) It's a shame to let it sit in the wardrobe!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

post a photo and you might get more interest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Fungtank

Sorry, here is a catalogue picture of the dress...I'll have digitial photos up later...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

looks great i might be interested....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Olbol

Great...let me know if u want anymore info...my dress is slightly different from picture...like I said it's one of a kind...the front of the dress was altered so that it is cut up slightly exposing ur ankles, makes it a million times easier to walk in and there is a train on the back of the skirt part. I'm waitin on digital camera to put up more photos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

OH MY GOD IT'S *£€%ING HORRID. It must be embarrassing to wear.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

That's a gorgeous dress.
    How much you looking for it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Olbol wrote:
    I am looking to pass on a fabulous one of a kind ball gown

here is a catalogue picture of the dress

Did nobody else catch that?

LadyLotts wrote:
    Did nobody else catch that?
    It was originally ordered from the catalogue, but was altered slightly before I got it to make it 'once off'. There is a train on the back of the skirt and it is tailored above the ankle in the front. So yes it is one of a kind.

Cutie18Ireland/Deisedolly.....
    If either of u are interested in the dress I can send you more pictures.
    I bought it for €400, but would be willing to part with it for less than that.

Advertisement