Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone rtg gprs settings

Options
  • 08-06-2005 8:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

I finally got my 6230i sim free and want to manually enter the setting to connect via GPRS. Does anyone know what to enter???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

did you check the sticky @ the top of the forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭coghlac3

Yeah but i can't find where to enter it... i down loaded from nokia.ie and when i try to connect i get "GPRS connection not available"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭BigMoose

Assume you are trying to use wap/Live and not ISP? If so, give VF a call to check your profile is set up correctly their end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Yeah
    As BigMoose says, contact Vodafone. If the settings are entered in the handset, and you are still getting that message, you mustn't have GPRS set up on your account

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

coghlac3 wrote:
    when i try to connect i get "GPRS connection not available"

hi, this sticky covers that one and gives details of what to do next if you are still having problems:
    HELLO THERE... About to ask how to get connected for Web/WAP/Email/MMS/Bluetooth etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement