Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Players Needed

Options
  • 08-06-2005 8:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

I run a website called streetballireland.com and im organising an all star game this summer. Im still looking for players to take part if your interested contact me on hardwoodhero@hotmail.com.

Confirmed so far:
    Phil taylor
    Isaac Westbrooks
    Aoran Westbrooks
    Michael Westbrooks
    Niall Muprhy
    Brian O Malley

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭hardwoodhero

The game is on the 22nd of July in the oblates at 8.00. Sponsored by AND1 a full list of players is available on www.streetballireland.com. Its only 5 euro entry so make sure and get down to it!

The updated players list for the game is:

Team 1
    Aoran Westbrooks ( Capt.) - Killester Superleague Player who has represented Ireland at Junior and Under 20 level.
    Philip taylor - St. Vincents Superleague and he has represented Ireland at Cadet, Junior and Under 20 level. MVP of the european Championships Qualifying Tournament.
    Niall Murphy - Trinity Pawling (USA),Irish Junior international and National Junior Cup MVP.
    Paul Cummings - Lafayette (USA), has represented Ireland at cadet and Junior Mens levelm, former Irish Junior player of the year
    Brian O Malley - Catlebar, represented Mayo at the Tractor Protest in Dublin (ha ha)
    Dave Murphy - UCC Blue Demons, has represented Ireland at junior Mens level.
    Conor Aonor - Rathmins
    Martin Higgins - USA, has represented Ireland at Cadet level
    John Behan - Killester, represented Ireland at Junior Mens level
    Coach - Aishling McGrath
    Team 2
    Scott Summersgill ( capt. ) - Star of the sea Superleague
    Shane callaghan - St Vincents Superleague and Irish Under 20 team
    Ian O Boyle - NJIT (USA), Ian has represented Ireland at cadet and Junior Mesn level
    Michael Westbrooks - Colby College (USA), represented Ireland at Junior Mens level. Schools cup MVP
    Neill Campell - Limerick Lions, Neill spent an exchange year on scholarship in the USA
    Mark Reynolds - Aberdeen University ( Scotland), Mark was a member of the Scottish University select Team
    Isaac Westbrooks - Park Uni. (USA), represented ireland at Cadet, Junior and Under 20 level
    Ciaran McEvily - Shamrock Hoops, Junior and Senior Mens Sprite Cup winner.
    Coach - Ciaran Bowe

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

What's the address of the Oblates? I know how to get there, but is it Tyrconnel Road?

Trying to give directions to someone :)

Phil.

Sorry just seen this post now. Did you get to the game? What did you think of it?

Highlights are now up on www.streetballireland.com

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

Ahh yeh, I know the way to the Oblates myself, was just trying to give directions to someone else heading there. They got there in the end.

Game was a good laugh, definitely enjoyed it!

• Advertisement

Cool glad you enjoyed it, did you film if so any chance i could get a copy of your footage, the two cameras i had filming ran outta battery and missed most of the 2nd half.

Advertisement