Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boxing in Rathmines/Terenure/Rathgar

• 08-06-2005 11:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any boxing clubs in the areas above?

Checked the IABA website but there are none listed for the areas mentioned.

Anyone help me out here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭Millionaire

does n't Mick Dowling who has an Irish boxing champ in 70s or 80s have a boxing club in Mount Tallant up in terenure?

He got a sports shop in terenure near terenure house pub, go in there and ask them , I am sure they'd know.

Crumlin boxing club not too far away either?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭Millionaire

Here this is the contact for Terenure it sMount Tallant,

near Quinlans Pub in Terenure, turn up by Malloskeys (speeling may be wrong) builders providers.

Here is Contact
    MOUNT TALLANT
    Michael Kavanagh
    65 Cooley Road
    Drimnagh
    Dublin 12
    01 4562596

Right ya own me 4 cans a Bud for that! :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Nice one lads, thanks a million for that, will give him a ring tonight...

I know that Mick Dowling shop alright Millionaire, was in there a couple of times...

Thanks for the contact details too, big help, will get ye those cans as well some time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭kanibus

theres definitley 1 in mount tallant i fought a fella outta there last year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭alias141282

Sorry to bring up an old thread but does anyone know when the training times are at the Mount Tallant boxing club? I can't find them on the website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

hi all,

was wondering can you join a boxing club just to use the gym gear and bags and stuff generally without training and figths etc.? want to join in the terenure area.

Advertisement