Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

First Smackdown Draft Lottery Pick(Spoilers)

• 08-06-2005 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

The Rabid Wolverine Chris Benoit!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

so he's gone back to Smackdown then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'm amazed he's gone back again. I think he's been traded more than anybody else but since he's my favourite wrestler, I hope and pray he will be in Dublin at the RDS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

The card for the RDS could be well and truly scrapped from what it is originally down for, but I wouldnt care if the main event was Benoit Vs Angle :eek:

Good trade IMO, as I always felt Benoit was far better placed on SD. It opens a new feud with Eddie, Kurt if he isnt traded. Certainly I should expect a main event push with a 2nd title run in the not too distant future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

gimmick wrote:
    The card for the RDS could be well and truly scrapped from what it is originally down for, but I wouldnt care if the main event was Benoit Vs Angle :eek:

Oh man that would be class!
    gimmick wrote:
    Good trade IMO, as I always felt Benoit was far better placed on SD. It opens a new feud with Eddie, Kurt if he isnt traded. Certainly I should expect a main event push with a 2nd title run in the not too distant future.

Well he should be alot more respected after everything he achieved while on Raw. He was underused on Raw but on Smackdown he could definitely get a good title reign.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

He's fighting eddie at ECW ppv isn't he? that'd be a great fued now that eddie's heel again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

We wont see an Eddie/Benoit feud just yet. Eddie and Rey still have unfinished business in terms of closure of that storyline. It would have been interesting though had they carried a feud over from the ecw ppv to continue on Smackdown though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

I guess it has been about a year since Benoit went Raw!!
    Still thought he'd be one of the last to swap over!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 DannyAu-Yeung

Looking back on the 2 switches so far it actually makes sense. Both have feuded with just about everybody they can on each of the rosters.

I still think Shawn Micheals and Christian will be drafted to Smackdown. Something makes me think that if Batista or Triple H isn't drafted over to Smackdown as Heavyweight champ. We could see Christian going over to Smackdown as WWE Champ.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Damn it,I had to look at that damn little box which tells you the first post :mad:.
    Didnt think it would be Benoit as thought he had fitted in nicely on RAW imo.

Anyway cant see Batista or HHH doing well on Smackdown but Christian beating Cena for the title and then gettin Drafted to Smackdown would be cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭maxtrax

Benoit is back on Smackdown to be the first and only man to hold Raw and Smackdown World titles, plus pick up his old feud with Kurt Angle, NOW how could we forget these two ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

^^^ Well, not really, as it could be argued that HHH, Y2J, Taker and Hogan have.

Im hoping Kurt wont be traded for Raw. Then Im hoping to see them feud going into the main event of Wrestlemania, after Benoit again wins the Rumble. Hour long Iron Man Match anyone?

Advertisement