Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

battlegrounds (Altarec and Warsong Gulch)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

with warsong gulch, when you win you get Silverwing Talisman of Merit, and whatever the Horde equivilent is..

Basically dont hand them in, after the first couple of hand ins, they give you REP and EXP, however after the first four or so they only give EXP and no REP, when they should be giving both, so keep the ones you get from now on, Blizzard have admitted its a bug and it will be fixed soon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

oh :o

Do they stack? ;)

I've only played warsong so far, but its bloody awesome. I've picked up about 10k CP since thursday, over 2 chars. Mage is amazing for kills, in warsong and druid is great at capturing, plus he's pretty hardy.
    Love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

Do you have to have a PVP character to enter battlegrounds?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

yeah they stack, i have 37 or so still in one single stack atm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Oh also for those lvl 51+s, do go ahead and do as many Alterac BG quests as you can. For the non pvp quests at least you get more rep if you complete them as a lower level, and in BG everyone is killing everything so it's sometimes easy to return the simple quests. Some of the Alterac rep rewards are quite good and it will take longer to get the rep to get them at lvl 60.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

WSG is sooooooo damn good. Alterac Valley is a joke compared to it imo. When you get matched up vs another guild there's no better experience in WoW, intense gameplay which requires people to have initiative and not be mindless PvE drones :P

Plus, the 35-40k Honour a day from CTF is nice too !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 omniscient31

I have now played Warsong many times, and i have aquired a stack of 10 Talisman as a reward for winning. I can no longer recieve talisman as I win and i do not want to turn them in because i will level to 31, which will bring me up to the next battle ground interval. I have tried many things such as putting them in the bank, and seperating them into smaller stacks. Can anyone help me in this situation?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭abccormac

You can only hold 10 at a time since the last patch, so you have to either hand them in or stop collecting them.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

can you maybe put them in the bank? then you go get more?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Nope

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

level to 40 that way you have a mount unlike any levels 39 and below in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

yea it would be fun to win at 40.. a bit unfair tho, and pointless. You get **** all honor for time spent at that level. Good way of getting rep up tho, and the new gulch rewards are pretty nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

Kairo wrote:
    yea it would be fun to win at 40.. a bit unfair tho, and pointless. You get **** all honor for time spent at that level. Good way of getting rep up tho, and the new gulch rewards are pretty nice :)

bit like at lvl 30 when a druid gets travel form. At that 21-30 lvl in WSG a level 30 druid is nigh on unstoppable.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Afaik you get more honour the lower lvl you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

Nope, when you hit 60 u will get full honour. Lower than that it's a percentage of the total you earned. And it's seriously low under level 50. Check out bliz's bg website for more info.

Advertisement