Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iRiver iFP795

Options
  • 08-06-2005 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭

Does anybody have one of these or would you recommed it?

iRiver iFP795
    There are lots on the market but this has everything I want-music player, recorder + radio. I think the price is alright too. My only concern is that so reviews have said there is a problem transferring music from PC to the player.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

I reckon if your going to spend that much you should get one with more memory. A 20 gig is only 240 or something and thats nearly 40 times as much memory!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

just bought this model off komplett about 4 months ago, really great player, excellent sound out of it too. I found 512 hard to fill with just fitting my fav songs from each artist! The player uses a USB2 connector and I only have USB1 on my pc, it just gives you a warning but it will still transfer the files at a slightly slower rate, but by no means slow!

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

I've spotted this one since: Creative MuVu v200
    More or less the same features & almost twice the memory for just €6 extra!

Advertisement