Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beauty salons?

• 08-06-2005 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭

for the girlies....

what the best beauty salon in cork to get my eyebrows done?
    i havent got them done before, just do a wee job on them myself, but i want to get them done professionaly, and i dont want some idiot child just out of beauty school, or whatever you call it, making a complete balls of it.

feel free to move me to fashion/appearance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I've had them done in Yves Rocher on Oliver Plunkett street. E7 for plucking. I don't like them too shaped and the beautician did exactly as I asked.

Hwever, the next time I'm thinking of getting them waxed, so I'd also like recommendations for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

thanks Dudara,
    i dunno about waxing cos one day i was in supervalu in ballincollig and this woman came in, clearly after getting her top lip and eyebrows waxed - there was a big red mark across her upper lip, and one below each eyebrow - not sure if she realised - but it looked fairly nasty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭smileygal

Can't recommend anywhere but don't get it done just before goin on a night out/event! redness goes in a while. A good beautician will wax and then pluck any strays.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I get mine done in Macs Meats in the English Market.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭TattyTeddy

The redness only lasts an hour or so but it's worth it! Don't go too thin with the eyebrows. Beautician will ask how much u want gone. Try Sam Mc Cauley's - v.good

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

thanks every1.

Advertisement