Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with nokia 6680

• 08-06-2005 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

hi,
    i got the RTG 6680, its really cool xcept i dont know how to download video ect ect before the connection times out. how can i change this? also when i want to add applications and themes ect ect it cant install on my fone because of a security error, how can i get around this? thanks a million.
    *dookie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

dookie wrote:
    hi,
    i got the RTG 6680, its really cool xcept i dont know how to download video ect ect before the connection times out. how can i change this?

are these videos you are trying to download from the Vodafone Live! portal?
    dookie wrote:
    also when i want to add applications and themes ect ect it cant install on my fone because of a security error, how can i get around this?

read this thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=265027

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭dookie

hi thanks, everythings been sorted :)

except can some1 now tell me how i can transfer .3gp videos from my pc onto my phone? thanks again.

use the data cable and transfer it to the relevant place

or

use a memory card reader, and use the mmc adapter

or

using bluetooth, open message pause when it starts to play and select save from the option menu

but how can i do this using the pc suite, there doesnt seem to be the option to transfer them to the phone.

when connected do you not have a 'Transfer Files' Icon under the PC Suite window or 'Nokia Phone Browser' icon under the PC Suite's system tray menu?

otherwise open Windows Explorer and look for 'Nokia Phone Browser' and then your handset, there you can 'browse' through you phone memory / card memory and transfer files etc...

any more problems please run through the details asked for in this sticky to say what OS your running, version of PC Suite, what type connection you are using etc:
    HELLO THERE... About to ask how to get connected for Web/WAP/Email/MMS/Bluetooth etc.

• Advertisement

Advertisement