Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Testing website on a Mac - what site does screenshots?

Options
  • 08-06-2005 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,511 ✭✭✭

A while back I came across a url of a site that returned screenshots of your site as seen on the Mac. You could select which browser and version to use and a screenshot would be made available a few seconds later.

I thought I hear about the url here on boards.ie but I've searched without any luck.

Anyone know the site I am talking about?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭richardo

Is this the one you are thinking about......?

http://www.danvine.com/icapture/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,511 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Thanks, but it is not the one. I'll make a note of it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Serbian

How about BrowserCam. It gives screenshots of loads of different browsers on lots of platforms. You can sign up for 30 free screen captures, should do the trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I think I posted this question a while ago - try searching for "emulator" in this forum

eoin_s wrote:
    I think I posted this question a while ago - try searching for "emulator" in this forum
    I searched all posts in this forum (Webmaster/Flash) but didn't find reference to the site that I am thinking about. Got links to PDA Emulator sites :(

• Advertisement

I found another one with a Linux bias: http://www.browsershots.org/submit/
    Downside is that it can easily take an hour or more to see the screenshots.

Advertisement