Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unreal

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

That's horrible. Like, a title such as that is basically a slap in the face to all those pass students. They're in a pass class not junior infants! Try to make the titles a little less embarrassing than "Traveling On The School Bus". Idiots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

Just heard about it on the radio.

Unbelievable :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

There is apparently meant to be a reserve paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Damn right it's a first class title. Don't answer it in protest. Lol.

There's meant to be 2 alternate papers. Incase 1 or 2 are leaked I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

what the hell? Why is everyone so upset? Yes, its extremely sad what happened to the navan school girls, but tbh, how is an accidental essay title, writen before christmas in any way upsetting? You'd swear the department were having a dig at them or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

to be honest, if it upset people who were in no way linked to what happened its not the exam commissions fault but on the other hand it must have been hard for anyone sitting that paper in meath

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

its topical anyways, no need to make something up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

This is the most stupid thing I have ever heard, honestly. I couldn't beleive it was all over the news. Yeah people died on a school bus recently sure. On the leaving cert honours english paper you had to write an essay about soldiers in bosnia, mozambique serbia and another country. There is no uproar about this. It's just people looking for attention.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

even if they used the back up paper the exams would have been delayed by a week or so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭katiegordon

I think the fuss over all this is ridiculous!It was a terrible accident but these people will be reminded of it for their whole lives.wat use is it protecting them from seeing a pretty stupid title that no-one probably looked twice at let alone picked!!!

Advertisement