Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where was eye of the tiger?!

Options
  • 08-06-2005 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

not impressed this smorning waiting for eye of the tiger!! in the end i just put it on in the car on the way there but wud have been better if it was requested!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

i just put it on. Have it on the PC in my room.

So...yeah. Doesnt bother me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

did ye hear the dj? she was freakin me out....all i kept hearing was "ok its an hour and a half until the exams start".......5 mins later "ok its an hour and 25 mins until the exams start!

she was wrecking my head!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

yup and the 21 degrees bit!!!! it was freezing!!!!!!!! and i requested eye of the tiger TWICE!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Was anyone else listening to the strawberry alarm clock. I thought that was good, they played some decent music, gave loads of encouragement and played a funny little bit about someone pretending to know what was on the English paper. I wonder how many people that fooled until they played it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭deek

I am completely heartbroken by lack of Eye Of The Tiger. Have begun to despair...How could this happen?.....What kind of country do we live in?......Whats the point of this paltry existence???

On the other hand english went well :p .Gwan the Eliot!

• Advertisement
Advertisement