Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English-What grade?

Options
  • 08-06-2005 6:20pm

Ok I'll admit it I'm a bit bored, but what grade do you think you got?

Personally I'd say B1.

What grade do you think you got? 35 votes

A1
    0% 0 votes
    A2
    5% 2 votes
    B1
    5% 2 votes
    B2
    20% 7 votes
    B3
    22% 8 votes
    C1
    17% 6 votes
    C2
    14% 5 votes
    C3
    5% 2 votes
    D
    5% 2 votes
    Worse
    2% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭2e

Think I got an A2, maybe an A1 if I get a nice marker........

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

People who reply here are fools, your building yourself up to a cry fest if you dont get it. worst thing yo ucan ever do after an exam :

1) Ask other people what answers they got :
    If they differ, although it may not be right, you feel you are incorrect and get pissed

2) Guessing a grade :
    Your building yourself up for what you wont get, you may think you did great but at the end of the day none of you know how the marking scheme is and guessing what you might get is rather stupid.

Just accept you did an exam, one down, and that it was either easy or hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

havent a clue. we shall see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I'm going to say C1 to be safe. It was the same standard if not better than my mock. I only got 56% in my mock because of stupid mistakes and my english teacher marked them like a halk.

Advertisement