Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupid ,idiotic ******* mistake!

Options
  • 08-06-2005 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Did a really good essay for paper 1 in english but ive just realised that I never wrote the number or title of the essay I chose ! :eek: Im kicking myself .Does anyone know how much I could lose from doing this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭2e

I don't think you lose any actual marks. The examiner should be able to tell from the first few lines which one it is. You'll probably just piss them off.

They'll ban for you from doing the Leaving for 3 years, and they'll lock your parents up for life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭2e

Actually its four years and Aunts and Uncles too.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Party in sabriels wooooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

aw stop, the girls in pain!! Id say it wont make a difference as long as he/she will be able to figure it out from the first few paragraphs. Dont worry about it now, i dont think it will be penalised..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 MACCER

Dont think you have anything to worry about, would be pretty hard for them to not figure out which one you did

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I just wrote the question number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Da_IRISH_ONE4U

They'll ban for you from doing the Leaving for 3 years, and they'll lock your parents up for life.

Oh grow up you little squirt!

Dont worry... im sure they'll figure out which one you did. Worst case they'll just pick a title that fits with what you wrote. The person correcting your paper is a teacher somewhere. He/she will understand. Don't Worry bout it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭BraveheartGal

Oh grow up you little squirt!

Dont worry... im sure they'll figure out which won you did. Worst case they'll just pick a title that first with what you write. The person correcting your paper is a teacher somewhere. He/she will understand. Don't Worry bout it!
    well said

jus outta curiosity, do you have to give a title to the short story?
    i did the story based on your man with the baba in his arms

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

The test is over, there's absolutely NO point in worrying about this anymore. What can you do to change it? Relax.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭<Jonny>

Lol. I thought maybe you had a REAL problem. Let me go back to procrastinating.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

LMAO. I too thought you actually made a significant mistake. I'm sure the examiner will figure it out. You make it sound like you forgot a question or something. If this is all your worring about, you'll be fine.

Advertisement