Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higher English Papers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭Strokesa

Huh...we can dream...i would probably die from happiness if that happened :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Irishstabber

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

What was with Paper 1 and holidays?

It seemed to be the whole theme of the paper, Th first comprehension, there was an essay about holidays, the description on the brochure has kinda got to do with holidays and the advertisments were about holidays!

What was with that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

:eek: Wow,thats mad.I think paper 1 was simple,and I see what you mean about holidays!I even wrote my essay about a camping trip :p

Paper two was alright,although we have only learned 1 or 2 poems in our class so that was kinda hard...

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭declan_lgs

Diarmsquid wrote:
    What was with Paper 1 and holidays?

It seemed to be the whole theme of the paper, Th first comprehension, there was an essay about holidays, the description on the brochure has kinda got to do with holidays and the advertisments were about holidays!

What was with that?
    Don't think it makes any difference.
    Although, there was alot of people going crazy because they couldn't find a holiday poem during the break and they thought it was coming up lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Aaahhh, memories. Anyway, good luck with the rest of the exams

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

They were taunting us over the fact that we don't get holidays because we're trapped in exams.

And damn them not giving a picture for the personal writing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

They were taunting us over the fact that we don't get holidays because we're trapped in exams.
    Hahaha!

I don't like picture essays. They mess me up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I've never actually done a picture essay, but I would have liked the option.

Advertisement