Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish (O)

• 08-06-2005 6:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭

just a quick post to give the actual percentages on the irish paper only found this out today....
    Paper 1= 36%
    Paper 2=19%! :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unreal!!!!! for 5 storys and 5 poems!?!?!
    Aural=20%
    Oral=25%

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

and to think i was worried about paper 2 .... mighnt turn up for it now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

was thinking that myself actually lol!!! if i do it'll only be for the half hour!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

just a quick post to give the actual percentages on the irish paper only found this out today....
    Paper 1= 36%
    Paper 2=19%! :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unreal!!!!! for 5 storys and 5 poems!?!?!
    Aural=20%
    Oral=25%

is this true?!?!?! P2 is only worth 19%?!!! that is madness....i feel good now that i dont know any of the poems or stories!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

220 points for paper 1, and 110 points for paper 2. So that's about right. Takes a lot of pressure off because I thought I had a lot of work to do tomorrow night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

Takes a lot of pressure off because I thought I had a lot of work to do tomorrow night.

your :) damn right!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Bastards. My irish is crap and I was looking for paper two to get me through because my oral want horribly.

for most of us this seems to be the best thing ever!!! lol works out at 4.75% a question on paper 2!!! lol why werent we told this!?!?!?!?!?!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Da_IRISH_ONE4U

Paper 1= 36%
    Aural=20%
    Oral=25%

I thought the oral was worth 20% for ordinary????????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

On second thoughts I should do ok as long as I do well in the aural, anyone have any tips for essays and letters for paper one.

nope....25%

• Advertisement
Advertisement