Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Warning Re: Bf2 Demo*

Options
  • 08-06-2005 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone posting saying they have a link to the BF2 demo, or even have the demo before Friday will be banned if they are lying. Cause noone likes liers.

Stop the tardism.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭freekhead

lol - bit harsh with your powers

lighten up and do a few torrent searches for it and be the first to play it :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

wats a torent serch an how can i get d demo b4 dis fri
    pls hlp me i am new her

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Join our gaming network (3 dedicated superservers)
    CSS BHD BF2 DFX
    www.bafsquad.net Website Down for Maintainance
    Super servers and website is dead? and how the hell do they have a bf2 server?? :rolleyes:

a superserver is a box that you own no other clan have the use of it

means we can host what we like do wat we like kinda thing.... they are expensive compared to a normal server but u dont share it and it is connected on a 1gb line in london so pings are great... irish users get 30 - 50 ms depending on your isp........

our bf2 server is running jedi nights atm

the link is fine now. hosting company was doing some update this evening as i have stated

lol to the mod who asked me wat a torrent site is....... fish didnt grab the hook that time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

taken from here

Demo Update
    Thu 9 Jun 2005, 2:18 AM | Rico | 243 Comments
    It seems mass hysteria has broken out across a number of sites, forums and our IRC channel, with rumours coming from all directions that the demo could be released tonight. A fake demo is known to be circulating on the torrent system, so be wary of that as it is not Battlefield 2 related at all. The demo is 100% not out, and there has been no official announcement regarding it.

In a video interview with EA's Scott Evans at E3, it was said that the demo would be released exclusively via Gamespot (most likely a 1 day exclusive). A news post on Boomtown (Danish) mentions that this will occur tonight in less than 2 hours, however, this seems highly unlikely and cannot be confirmed. Other sources claim a Friday the 10th release, so keep an eye out in the coming days.

We are well aware of the confusion circulating and will keep you updated with information as and when we get it. You can always browse our forums to see what the latest gossip is but be careful in what you believe. Lastly, we will e-mail all registered forum members when it is released, so make sure you don't miss the biggest news of the year and register now!

• Advertisement

freekhead wrote:
    a superserver is a box that you own no other clan have the use of it
    so then its a random word some website came up with?

no most call it dedicated

jolt even call it their UberServer........ can give you a few links if u would like and the prices are prity good

and if you mention our clan u can get a discount

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

freekhead wrote:

jolt even call it their UberServer........ can give you a few links if u would like and the prices are prity good

and if you mention our clan u can get a discount

Wat clan? where are you located???

uk clan but there is a lot of isish in the clan (you could say its over run with irish)........ have a look anyway

im shure we could set up some matches with tig for a bit of fun

freekhead wrote:
    uk clan but there is a lot of isish in the clan (you could say its over run with irish)........ have a look anyway

im shure we could set up some matches with tig for a bit of fun

You should really support the Irish clans.....lol.....

TIG???? TIG???? NRG man here mate....haha......

cant belive this.....just seen someone on xfire and it says playing BF2.....must check into this :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Big Nelly wrote:
    You should really support the Irish clans.....lol.....

TIG???? TIG???? NEG man here mate....haha......

cant belive this.....just seen someone on xfire and it says playing BF2.....must check into this :eek:
    Whats "NEG"? Another, new Irish clan? Thought TIG & NRG were the only ones...:rolleyes:

the_syco wrote:
    Whats "NEG"? Another, new Irish clan? Thought TIG & NRG were the only ones...:rolleyes:

F**KING keyboard......haha......hate typo's :eek: .......yeah NRG.......1st-IB mite say something about NRG and TIG claiming to be the only Irish clans!! :D

support the irish clans?

i own the english clan and there is 5 other members officers in the clan that are irish...... so it is basicly irish:)

freekhead wrote:
    support the irish clans?

i own the english clan and there is 5 other members officers in the clan...... so it is basicly irish:)

The lol mite havent given it away...I was taking the pee :D

Oh yeah was talking to guy and he is not sure but there is some prob with xfire saying that people are playing BF2 and they aint.....says its a bug,.....never heard of this but took him for his word......mind you havent a clue who he is......anyone heard of this?????

i seen someone playing bf2 2 months ago on xfire

i asked him and he said that he was bata testing...... and i then asked could i help him bata test and all i got was lmao??? i was jus trying to help:)

freekhead wrote:
    cause that would be what it is... ;)

UberServer/whatever are just stupid marketing buzz terms imo.

I've a few dedicated servers here and in the us anyway for my purposes.

no need to be an ass :mad:

freekhead wrote:
    no need to be an ass :mad:
    lol didn't really ment to come off as one, i was being scarcastic in my first post, so unfortunatly in rectification of such i'm afraid it was unavoidable.......

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Scarcasm and the internet dont always go hand in hand.

I sell "UBER SUPER L33T SERVERS" for €25 if you want one. They are powered by my socks. Marketing is fantastic, they can make a small piece of **** server seem really fantastic. For a bf2 server with a decent amount of players etc. you will need quite a good server and hopefully a nice 64bit cpu for that extra performance gain :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Winters wrote:
    Scarcasm and the internet dont always go hand in hand.

I sell "UBER SUPER L33T SERVERS" for €25 if you want one. They are powered by my socks. Marketing is fantastic, they can make a small piece of **** server seem really fantastic. For a bf2 server with a decent amount of players etc. you will need quite a good server and hopefully a nice 64bit cpu for that extra performance gain :)
    That's spam code for "I have the demo" tbh and he's clearly got red hair, so it's a case of "liar liar hjair on fire".

BAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN

• Advertisement

1gb backbone
    amd 64 3500+
    1gb ram
    sata 80 gig hd

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Damn punks...

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

With trousers?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

You get a "Get out of ban free" card for making me titter.
    Hee hee.

Yay!

*spits*

Punk rock mother****er.

lol only a few more hours

whos taking the day off tomorrow????

i am :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

dregin wrote:
    and he's clearly got red hair, so it's a case of "liar liar hjair on fire".

Red hair by choice Dregin ... by choice :)

freekhead wrote:
    1gb backbone
    amd 64 3500+
    1gb ram
    sata 80 gig hd
    contention on that gige link?

Winters wrote:
    Red hair by choice Dregin ... by choice :)

Stop talking crap. You're going the right way for a ban young man...

• Advertisement

contention??? on a backbone??? emmmmmm ok riggghtttt.... ppl please stop talking to him........ :D

Advertisement