Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant remember this comics name..!

Options
  • 08-06-2005 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to find an online comic I used to read about a year and a half ago. There were only two main characters. A female dog, with a womans body and a male. It was set in space (or on a planets surface), and they basically were trying to maintain a spaceship. Black and white by the way.

It was a humourous comic. I know the description isn't great but it's all I can remember. If anyone could help me out, I'd be really greatful.

Regards,

merlin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Epitaph

Hardly Copper, is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭TenLeftFingers

No, thats not it. Thanks anyway Epitaph. This wasnt a color comic. The female character had a womans body and a dogs head, like a collie. The male guy was human. There may have been another trivial character, like a small robot or something, but those two were the 'stars'.

Advertisement