Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enough with the english threads!!

Options
  • 08-06-2005 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭

it's OVERRRRRRR!!! can we please forget about it and move on!?!?!!!!
    post analysis........doesnt do anything!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

wait till tomorrow and all the maths AND irish posts come!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

But post analysis is grand and exciting.

But yeah enough threads people. Post in something that exists. Can a mod split them into two or three threads or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Da_IRISH_ONE4U

*points at Aristotle*

Enough with the English threads. For fecks sake man English is OVER! We did what we did and we'll get what we get.

No point opening up all these stupid polls! - None of your business what everyone else answered. Worry about your own paper.

I didn't really make any threads. I just made some polls, and I feel that that's all we need.

Blame the other guys!

or else..........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Anyone spot the irony here. Stop with the english threads, funny that someone had to make an english thread to say that.

• Advertisement

I didn't really make any threads. I just made some polls, and I feel that that's all we need.

Blame the other guys!

or else..........

Or else?

Or else I'll kindly ask the mods to make you stop typing in bold!

Ha! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭BraveheartGal

Or else I'll kindly ask the mods to make you stop typing in bold!

Ha! :rolleyes:
    oooh

i think we can safely say who won this argument

*cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Yeah...i was going to start a thread about this when i got home and looked for a discussion on it to see what people thought...and saw 12. It just seems incredibly stupid really... yeah, i'm looking at you poll guy.

passive wrote:
    Yeah...i was going to start a thread about this when i got home and looked for a discussion on it to see what people thought...and saw 12. It just seems incredibly stupid really... yeah, i'm looking at you poll guy.
    *hysterical laughter*
    my thoughts exactly

• Advertisement

passive wrote:

Hey if don't wanna answer them then you don't have to. Although I must say a lot of people were interested to hear what other people had to say. :)

Hey if don't wanna answer them then you don't have to. Although I must say a lot of people were interested to hear what other people had to say. :)

em yeah... arent you the popular lad.. just cause everyone opened a few threads of yours. Some people just couldnt believe how sad someone could be to start sooooo many threads.

Is there a rule against using bold in posts? Why haven't mine been edited so?

And what about that pretty sad signature of yours??? - its in BOLD too!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

em yeah... arent you the popular lad.. just cause everyone opened a few threads of yours. Some people just couldnt believe how sad someone could be to start sooooo many threads.

Is there a rule against using bold in posts? Why haven't mine been edited so?

And what about that pretty sad signature of yours??? - its in BOLD too!
    yeah but every post of your is just annoying to read

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

/agree

ColHol wrote:
    yeah but every post of your is just annoying to read

better???

better???
    my eyes
    MY EYES!!

so...many...question marks...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

better???
    extremely :)

Much better. And there's no need to get all angry and stuff.I was just kidding!

I know you're doing your LC, but CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement