Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish!

Options
  • 08-06-2005 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭

irish irish irish irish
    :p wot to study here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭Strokesa

Some phrases for the interview, a good few phrases for your story, and some for the letter(wait is the letter on paper 1)and if u have time pracice some past paper comprehensions....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Mysteryfish

the letter is on paper 2

alritey then DONT learn any phrases 4 the letter...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

We dont have 2 do a postcard for higher do we?
    Cos i havent done 1 since 1st year...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Casserine

I'm bad at Irish, but I did my best in studying these last few weeks. This evening I just read over all my essays, made out a list of useful vocabulary/phrases, did a quick grammar and verbs revision, practiced conversations and did the 2000 listening test. I'm so nervous. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

ah dont worry you will be fine if you were selected to be in a honors class

I just looked over the stories in past papers, and if u no some good vocab for a general kind of accident then i think ul be fine, u would have been every other year anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Dont Leave Blanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Mysteryfish

does anyone have an answer for the poem "An Gadai" which they would like to PM to me? I need some poem that has a theme other than love only. And I just realised we have to qoute the poem and I barely know any of them! Also, what are a few choice lines to quote from ABS?

• Advertisement
Advertisement