Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Utv Clicksilver terminating contract

• 08-06-2005 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

how do i do this do i just phone tech support number?

How long will it take?(very important as moving home and need to know when to do it!)

thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

if youre within your 12 months, ring and tell them youre moving house. They'll reconnect you in the new house but will look for a few hundred quid for the pleasure. It may (will) take up to a month to be reconnected. It may also take alot of phone calls and emails to Eircom management to get the reconnection moving in a timely manner.

I'd give them 4 weeks notice anyway, just so they cant come back to you moaning about due notice.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

If you have completed your 12 month contract and managed to avoid getting yourself into a further one you are on a rolling montly contract so you have to give them a month's notice. I would suggest emailing and phoning them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭paddy

I was wondering the same myself as NTL are now available in my area, can you cancel the DSL and keep the telephony? (neither are stuck in a contract).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

paddy wrote:
    can you cancel the DSL and keep the telephony?

Yes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭paddy

Cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement