Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Short Hair Cut

• 08-06-2005 9:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭

In an opposite strand (sic) to Irrelvant Boy's Long Hair Cut thread - I'm looking to... well get my long hair cut.

The problem is that I've only had 3 hair cuts in my life -
    [1] short back and sides - dicated by the ma
    [2] a bit of a spike in the 80s (I kid you not)
    [3] Long since the early 90s

Now, I don't want to walk in and have a machine buzz my head for 5 minutes because I think that would be just too much of a shock (regardless of a 1 or a 5). So beyond that I'm a bit lost of what I should do...

Any suggestions appreciated :)

D.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

You'd get used to it much quicker than you'd think! Go on, 1 all the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Did this 10 years ago, went from down to my arse to a blade 3. Lived with it for a few years realised it was am istake to ever cut it, now I've grown my hair long again. Short hair sucks balls :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

I'm growing my hair (again) But I think long long hair looks bent. I think hair to the shoulders looks pretty good, depending on what you look like. If you're lanky skinny with pale skin and dark black hair, don't grow it long. If you've got a bit of tan, brown/blonde hair go to the shoulders. Also, keep it clean! Greasy ain't cool! I'm gonna grow mine so it just sticks out below a cap. I'm also half thinking of matting my hair, because my mate did it and it looks sexy! I'm gonna give it a go tomorrow morning when I bother to have a shower..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭dazberry

Ok, so it's all or nothing - (or the Wez version that is either bent or cool - Wez you're a legend). Hmm, guess I need to think about this more ...

Thanks guys

D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

what the hell is matting your hair, sounds expensive :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

matty is basically knotted, messy-ish. Looks very cool on some guys. I'm letting my hair grow at the minute, was this,
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38225000/jpg/_38225331_pink.jpg

and I'm trying to get this,
    http://www.afterellen.com/TV/Photos/hex/thelma.jpg

Advertisement