Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot log-in after patch 1.5

Options
  • 08-06-2005 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭

I stopped uising their excruiatingly bad downloader and took the exe from the link posted in another thread - now, when I log in, i get authenticatin, handshaling, success... and then it sticks on connected for about 4 minutes, doesnt give me my character page, and then disconnects from server.

Anyone else having these problems?

If so I would recommned sending blizzard a polite but enraged email - they have been taking 1000's of peoples money for months now, and still they cannot cofigure their hardware to cope with demand. My realm (Bloodhoof) has had terrible lag over the last 2 weeks - 3 minutes to take ONE item from postbox, Auction House takes the same amount of time to complete a search... its a disgrace - and unless we let them know how much this frustrates us, we will still continue to get the same poor service where they don't even issue an apology or explanation over the atrocious service.

Maaan... I'm not even satisfied after ranting...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

I think bloodhoof is down, check the official forums and you'll see.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

and unless we let them know how much this frustrates us,

stop paying for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

yes. thats right - give up rather than agitate for improvment - how very constructive.

Advertisement